photo home_zpsc8caf559.jpg photo meettheteacher_zpsfd51474c.jpg photo shop_zps7be86085.jpg photo contact_zpsd85dcf04.jpg

2.15.2013

Five for Friday!

Happy Friday!

Wow! This has been one busy week! Today I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday! I have seen this link up around other blogs for a few weeks and I'm glad to finally have the chance to join in!

fiveforfriday


1. This week I've shared my love for my Erin Condren Life Planner with my lovely readers. Be sure to enter below to win a $25 gift code to ErinCondren.com!



2. Did anyone else see Revenge or Pretty Little Liars this week? Oh my goodness! Yes, I am not at all ashamed to admit that this was one of the highlights of my week. :)

 
3. Cody and I turned in our applications to the College of Education. I'm not sure when we'll hear back from them, but as soon as we do I'll let you guys know!



4. Cody and I celebrated a lovely Valentines day at my favorite restaurant.


5. Tonight I'm spending a relaxing evening watching Taken 2! If you haven't seen it I highly recommend you find the nearest Redbox and rent it.
 

How was your week?
Be sure to visit Doodle Bug Teaching and link up!
 photo PostSignature_zps782a7ed0.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your application! That is so exciting!

    I'm happy to be your newest follower and cannot wait to see your next adventures!

    The Frizz

    The Frizz in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for becoming my newest follower! I hope you enjoy my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Taken 2 is on my list. Maybe I'll watch it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you watched it Laura! It's as good, if not better than the first Taken. :)

      Delete
  3. I love, love Erin Condren! Thanks for the awesome giveaway :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your applications! I LOVE PLL! My brother and his girlfriend and I get together and watch it. We are a little behind so I haven't watched this weeks episode yet.:)
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jean! I hope you are all caught up for tomorrows season finale. I can't wait! Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete