photo home_zpsc8caf559.jpg photo meettheteacher_zpsfd51474c.jpg photo shop_zps7be86085.jpg photo contact_zpsd85dcf04.jpg

10.28.2012

New Blog Design!

Welcome to the new and improved Teach*Pray*Love!

I would like to give a shout out to Kristen at From Kristen,With Love and Kristen Danielle Designs for creating my beautiful new blog design.

From Kristen, With Love

Kristen was an absolute joy to work with! I was very indecisive about my design and I feel like I made a million changes. She was very patient with me, quick to make the changes I asked for, and offered so many great ideas. In the end, my design turned out better than I could have imagined. She is so talented and creative and simply a pleasure to work with! If you are in need of a design makeover at a reasonable price I highly recommend you check her out!

What are your thoughts on my new design? I'd love to hear from you.
P.S. Be sure to connect with me through my new social media icons and grab my button!
 photo PostSignature_zps782a7ed0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment