photo home_zpsc8caf559.jpg photo meettheteacher_zpsfd51474c.jpg photo shop_zps7be86085.jpg photo contact_zpsd85dcf04.jpg

9.19.2012

Oh How Pinteresting!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Today I am linking up once again with The Vintage Apple for Oh, how Pinteresting!
 
Let's start pinning...

Inspirational 

Source

verses
Source

Wedding

Source
Source

My Style
Coral and Nude
Source
Source
  

 Food and Drink

Goldfish Marshmallow Pops :)
Source
Banana Pudding (Low Calorie)
Source

Classroom

Source
Clutter-Free Classroom: Storing Bulletin Board Letters {Coffee & a Clever Idea}
Source

For the Home

Disney Will Replace Any Broken or Scratched DVD's
Source
This is my favorite pin of the week! If you accidentally damage or break one of your Disney DVDs, you can get a replacement for a nominal charge of $6.95 per DVD. Click here to find out more!

Bright and Cheerful!
Source
What have you been pinning this week?  Follow me on Pinterest here!
 photo PostSignature_zps782a7ed0.jpg

4 comments:

  1. that dvd site is sooo cool! great find!

    happy wednesday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I just put a DVD in the mail to them today. Have a great rest of the week!
      ~Lauren

      Delete
  2. Visiting you from the link up! Love your pins....the wafer/banana treat is my fav!! Newest follower here:) I've linked up too...hope you'll stop by and check it out!!

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me
    Dots of Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for becoming my newest follower! :) I will definitely be stopping by ASAP! Have a great rest of the week!
      ~Lauren

      Delete