photo home_zpsc8caf559.jpg photo meettheteacher_zpsfd51474c.jpg photo shop_zps7be86085.jpg photo contact_zpsd85dcf04.jpg

9.26.2012

Oh, How Pinteresting {Fall Edition}

Happy Wednesday! 
Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh, how Pinteresting Wednesday! In case you haven't heard, fall is my favorite season. :) In honor of the begining of this wonderful season I decided to make today Oh, how Pinteresting fall edition. :)



Let's start pinning...

Inspirational

John 14:8
Source
Everything happens for a reason...
Source

Wedding

Source
fingerprint tree
Source

My Style

fall wardrobe colors
Source


KAYDEN by PESARO
Source

Food and Drink

Fall Foods!
Source
Fall Foods
Source

Classroom

Scarecrow Fall Classroom Door Display classroom-creations
Source


Source: None other than Teri from A Cupcake for the Teacher! Check out her TpT store for more cute crafts!

For the Home

Thanksgiving Table Decorations
Source
Fall
Source
What is your favorite part of fall? As always, leave me a comment below and let me know. :)

P.S. Follow me on Pinterest here!
 photo PostSignature_zps782a7ed0.jpg

12 comments:

  1. these pins are sooo lovely! i feel warm and fuzzy inside! :)

    happy wednesday!
    xo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pins! We had calla lilies at our wedding! Loved them! Also, those boots! I need to get myself a pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I actually have those boots from Rack Room Shoes and they are great. They can easily be dressed up or down and they are super comfy!

      Delete
  3. Loving these fall pins!! I am teacher too and I love the scarecrow door. I actually pinned that a bit ago too!!

    Great pins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! It seems that all my pins lately are fall themed. I loved the scarecrow door too! I can't wait to eventually use it in my classroom. :)

      Delete
  4. Aww I love all the Fall pins!! So excited for the holidays <3

    Happy Wednesday

    xoxo Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I am so excited for the Fall holidays too.
      Happy Wednesday!

      Delete
  5. I love all of this- Fall is by far my favorite season! I just can't wait for the leaves to change colors! :)

    I am your newest follower, and I would love it if you could follow me back! :) leslyni.blogspot.com

    I hope you have a fabulous day!

    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for becoming my newest follower! Fall is in full swing where I live and I'm loving every minute of the changing leaves and the cooler temperatures. I will be stopping by and visiting your blog ASAP. :)
      ~Lauren

      Delete
  6. Love the warm colors for a fall wardrobe! Great pins, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am loving the warm colors too especially the warm red, gold, and blue. :)

      Delete