photo home_zpsc8caf559.jpg photo meettheteacher_zpsfd51474c.jpg photo shop_zps7be86085.jpg photo contact_zpsd85dcf04.jpg

9.08.2012

High Five Friday... On Saturday!

Hello Everyone!
I am so excited to have found time to blog twice this week. :) Today I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk to share my five highlights from this week.



Here we go...

1. Cody and I attended Celebrate Freedom (an all day Christian concert) last Saturday and met Sanctus Real, Kevin and Taylor from 104.7 the Fish, Switchfoot, and so many other great Christian artists!


2. Cody and I were also able to register to take the GACE this month. This was kind of a big deal for us because it is so hard to get a spot because of the lack of space in the testing facility. A few of you might be unsure of what the GACE is, basically it's the Georgia version of the Praxis. Our school requires us to take and pass the basic skills test 1, 2, and 3 before we apply to the school of education. When we complete our teacher education program we will take the GACE again in our content area to become certified.



3. This week I started planning to meet with my advisor to talk about Spring 2013 registration. I was 12 kinds of excited to see that I only have 6 classes to take (7 if you count the one I plan to exempt by testing) before my student teaching. Yes, you heard right I will be doing a full time internship for my junior and senior year!



4. I found this recipe on Pinterest and I'm going to try it today. The best thing about it is it only requires 3 ingredients! YUM!

Source
5. Finally, after going through some pictures that needed to be edited this week, I found this picture of Cody that was taken last year around Christmas time. He is holding a little baby boy that goes to his church. I think this is the most precious picture EVER!

 Have a great weekend!
 photo PostSignature_zps782a7ed0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment