photo home_zpsc8caf559.jpg photo meettheteacher_zpsfd51474c.jpg photo shop_zps7be86085.jpg photo contact_zpsd85dcf04.jpg

9.03.2012

Currently ~ September

Happy September!
Today I am linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her September Currently! 
Link Up!
This is only my second Currently, however, I've been reading them for about a year. I must say I love seeing what the new Currently looks like every month. They are always so vibrant and creative and this one is no different! 

Well, currently I am...

These are just a few of my favorite things...

Fall
Source
Source
I love everything about fall! I love the changing leaves, the cooler weather, and all the activities that come with the season.
Football Season
Friday Night Football (Senior Year)


I love football AND basketball season! 
I've been keeping a secret from you all... not really a secret... are you ready... I use to be a cheerleader in high school. Cheerleading use to be my life, as in I cheered...


Monday - Friday
June - March 
Freshman - Senior year 

I occasionally miss it, but then the ACL I tore in my knee while cheering reminds me that it's no longer my kind of lifestyle. I would, however, LOVE to coach football/basketball or competition cheerleading when I begin teaching. We will just have to wait and see. :)

Pinterest

Here are some of my favorite things I have pinned lately...
Who doesn't love cute fonts?
This is for when that special question comes. ;)
Perfect for displaying student work!
I am now off to enjoy the rest of my Labor Day weekend. Don't forget that the first 2 people to comment on my post Back to School and Classroom Library Labels will receive a set of my classroom library labels for FREE!
 photo PostSignature_zps782a7ed0.jpg

12 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower. I'm so jealous that you get to meet all those bands. Have a great time!

    Kim
    Lessons, Learning, & Laughter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim for becoming my newest follower! I loved meeting them, they are some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!
      ~Lauren

      Delete
  2. Pinterest is one of my favorite things, too. At first, I didn't really get it, but I seem to be a pinaholic now! It happened so quickly! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same way! It took me some time to figure it all out, but now I can't imagine not having a Pinterest!

      Delete
  3. I think you have a good thing going with your blog! You will soon get the followers you want...keep at it!! In fact, I am your newest follower!!
    And...I am so jealous that you met all of those awesome bands this weekend. They are some of my very favorites!
    Lastly...I am a special education teacher and I loved to see that you are pursuing your degree in that field as well. It can be trying to say the least, but totally worth it.
    Check out my blog to find some great "sped" ideas and meet some other special ed. bloggers!

    Kim
    Mrs. H's Resource Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim for becoming my newest follower! The bands were awesome and some of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. I checked out your blog and I'm your newest follower! I can't wait to read your future posts.
      ~Lauren

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I found you on the September Currently! I love fall too! Pumpkin everything is sooo yummy. Enjoy your day off.
    Come and check out my current Currently!
    Layla

    PS- I am also having a Labor Day Flash Sale on my TpT Store.

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely stop by! I hope you enjoy your day off as well. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm a Dance Moms fan too! Such drama!:) I miss fall-I used to live in the northeast and then moved here in the South where we just kind of skip over that season. Oh well. Glad to have found your blog! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! The drama of Dance Moms just keeps you coming back for more! :) I live in Georgia so I can definitely relate to the skipping over of seasons. It seems like we went from summer to winter last year. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Those are some great bands you met! Sanctus Real is actually from my hometown :)

    Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how cool! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy. :)

      Delete