photo home_zpsc8caf559.jpg photo meettheteacher_zpsfd51474c.jpg photo shop_zps7be86085.jpg photo contact_zpsd85dcf04.jpg

9.10.2012

Classroom Behavior Clip Chart

Good Afternoon!

I wanted to stop by for a second today and thank all my wonderful followers! Thanks to you guys I have now reached 20 followers. :) I would also like to thank you for all the sweet comments I have received. I love reading each one and they really make my day!

On another note, I wanted to stop by and let you know about the newest product in my TpT store.

Behavior Clip Chart

I have seen so many of these floating around Pinterest and decided to whip one up last night! This is available for purchase in my TpT store for $3.00. If you would like a customized version to fit your current classroom needs please email me after you complete your purchase with your request.

I have also received a request to create Daily Schedule Cards to match the Classroom Library Labels I have available. What would you like to see included in these daily schedule cards? Leave me a comment below and let me know!
 photo PostSignature_zps782a7ed0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment