photo home_zpsc8caf559.jpg photo meettheteacher_zpsfd51474c.jpg photo shop_zps7be86085.jpg photo contact_zpsd85dcf04.jpg

8.04.2012

Currently...

I am so very excited to be linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for my very first Currently! I cannot believe it's already August. Where did the summer go? 
Well, currently I'm...

I have to say... I don't know what I would do without my Erin Condren Life Planner. My planner literally does keep track of my life when I'm in school. I use it to plan tests, papers, projects, observations, and date night. If you have been on the fence about buying one (as I was) let me tell you... it's worth it!
This is the style I have:

Erin Condren Life Planner
I also HAVE to have a printer with TONS of ink for all my school projects. I never realized how much paper, ink, crayons, markers, and glue I would use as an education major.
Source
Finally, I have to have my laptop not only to write papers, but also to blog stalk for inspiration prior to beginning any project for any education class.
Source
Well, that is all for today! Please join me tomorrow for a special post that I do believe will give you much needed encouragement as you head into the new school year. :)
 photo PostSignature_zps782a7ed0.jpg

13 comments:

  1. From another Lauren.... it's amazing how your list is similar to mine! I need a bunch of printer ink too. I just bought my Life Planner and I LOVE it. My friends think I'm crazy, but I think it will pay off.

    Lauren
    Life In Middle School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - I'm your newest follower! :)

      Delete
    2. I'm so excited to have another Lauren as a follower! Welcome to my blog! :) I love my Life Planner it will definitely pay off. Good luck to you this school year!

      Delete
  2. OH, I have defiantly been using a TON of ink!! I might use more ink than Modge Podge!! Glad I found your new blog can't wait to read tomorrows post!

    Amy
    The Resource(ful) Room

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog Amy! I hope you enjoy my post. :) Good luck to you this school year!

      Delete
  3. I would imagine the ink companies LOVE the beginning of the school year!! Ink was on my list too! I found you through the Currently Linky and I'm now a follower! Visit me if you get a chance!

    Cheryl
    Spotted Around the School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for becoming my newest follower Cheryl! Welcome to my blog!

      Delete
  4. Spring for that pedicure!!! Pamper yourself before the fall semester rolls around ;) It'll be here before you know it!

    <3 Kristin
    http://fancyfreelife.blogspot.com

    *Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I should spring for that pedicure. We'll see after I buy all my books for the fall semester! Thanks for becoming my newest follower! :) Good luck to you this school year!

      Delete
  5. I'm with Kristin! And I totally need one too...it's on my to-do list! Good luck this semester!

    Nichole
    Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally need one too... it's been a LONG time since my last one! Good luck to you too this school year! :)

      Delete
  6. I love the Erin Condren planners. I just haven't bought one yet. My husband would kill me. They look so nice though.

    ą®Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great! I bought mine in March of this year for $30. It was so hard to wait that long after I found out how great they were, but the savings made it totally worth it. :)

      Delete